GigSmart is a staffing company focused on providing modern solutions to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving economy. GigSmart's apps, Get Workers and Get Gigs, connect businesses and residential users looking for labor with local workers. Available in all 50 states, GigSmart serves the construction, manufacturing, food service, delivery services, transportation, retail, customer service, and professional services industries.
As part of our marketing team, the Growth Marketing Specialist will be responsible for our user acquisition, engagement, and retention marketing strategy. You should be comfortable using marketing automation technologies to capture the attention of leads and customers on the right channel at the right time to increase user loyalty.
We’re looking for someone who is very familiar with using tools, like AppsFlyer, MixPanel, Iterable, and HubSpot, to identify ways to acquire and retain users. You’ll create and test campaigns that touch every part of the marketing and sales funnel in order to drive more user activity across both of our staffing apps.
- Lead our growth efforts.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to manage and own our martech stack, including HubSpot, Iterable, AppsFlyer, and MixPanel.
- Work closely with our product and data teams to create an optimal user funnel which you continuously improve upon through data-driven experiments.
- Continuously identify innovative opportunities to increase user engagement - testing and optimizing new and existing campaigns to ensure the desired user behavior is achieved.
- Devise smart flows to activate inactive users and convert them into active, loyal users.
- Develop content for user acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns via email, push, and SMS for both our B2B and B2C audiences.
- Own our paid advertising strategy, working with our agency partners and internal stakeholders to launch and manage campaigns on Facebook and Google.
- Collaborate with the other members of the marketing and sales teams to create campaign deliverables that produce results and drive awareness of GigSmart.
- Use data to evaluate and demonstrate the effectiveness of your efforts while constantly pushing for continuous improvement tied to measurable results.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, data analytics, marketing, or a related field.
- 4+ years' experience developing content and campaigns for a mobile app technology company, B2B technology company, or marketing agency.
- Hands-on experience with Marketing Automation systems, like HubSpot and Iterable.
- Hands-on experience with MMPs like AppsFlyer and analytics platforms like MixPanel.
- Hands-on experience running advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google’s networks.
- Analytically strong, data driven.
- Strong track record of building engaging content in multiple formats.
- Ability to generate creative ideas to drive more activity across our apps.
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Strong organizational skills and an extreme attention to detail.
Expectations of GigSmart Employees
- Be positive
- Work hard
- Have passion
- Continue to learn
- Exceed expectations
Salary: $75K-$100K (depending on experience)