GigSmart is looking for a React Developer to come build something great with us. As part of the engineering team, you will work on apps that helps workers and companies connect. We're looking for a self-motivated engineer who has a real passion for writing well designed mobile applications. Every engineer has input into our product process and will have a real impact as part of a small, nimble team.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop new features that will be used by millions of users
- Identify and fix performance bottlenecks
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Ship production code daily
- Research and implement technology solutions for better user experiences.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 2+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of communicating with apis.
- Working knowledge of source control systems including Git
- Knowledge of object oriented software design, development, and architectural principles
Nice to have:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Test automation
- Experience with Continuous deployment
Headquartered in Denver, CO, GigSmart provides an experience that aims to create jobs for anyone and for companies everywhere, but most importantly is it our mission to create HOPE for those who may be otherwise lost without it. We are driven by our PASSION, CREATIVITY, INNOVATION but most importantly we are driven by HEART. The “Gig Economy” is one of the fastest growing spaces and “Gig Smart” is well positioned to thrive in the space.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental), and equity.
- GigSmart provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.