GigSmart is a staffing company focused on providing modern solutions to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving economy. GigSmart's apps, Get Workers and Get Gigs, connect businesses and residential users looking for labor with local workers. Available in all 50 states, GigSmart serves the construction, manufacturing, food service, delivery services, transportation, retail, customer service, and professional services industries.
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and responsible individual to join our growing team. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Answer phone inquiries, respond to web correspondence, and emails; oversee mail deliveries and packages
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Administrative duties such as maintaining files, organizing documents, making photocopies, binding materials, etc.
- Run general business-related errands
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Manage equipment distribution and return
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Provide basic IT support
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Coordinate appointments & meetings and manage staff calendars & schedules
- Organize, set up, and break down company events
- Recruiting and screening candidates for a variety of internal positions
- Assist different departments such as: Marketing, Sales, HR, Finance, and Product with tasks and projects as needed
- High visibility and interaction with senior leadership
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Flexibility to help adjust to new tasks should company or office needs change
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work onsite in our Denver, CO office
Expectations of GigSmart Employees
- Be positive
- Work hard
- Have passion
- Continue to learn
- Exceed expectations
Salary: $50K-$60K (depending on experience)