GigSmart is a growing technology company serving the gig-economy marketplace. We use innovative technologies to connect businesses that have urgent labor needs to skilled workers who are looking for on-demand, specialized work. GigSmart also connects charities & non-profits with volunteers looking to give back!
As part of our Marketing Team, the Digital Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating clean and engaging visual designs across multiple platforms to build the GigSmart brand. You’ll be responsible for a broad range of creative design projects to support marketing our gig economy apps: Get Workers and Get Gigs. You will be responsible for creating a compelling visual brand identity and maintaining continuity across all customer and market touch points.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, talented creative who is eager to help our marketing team deliver results. You’ll be responsible for producing a variety of digital creative to grow awareness of and engagement for GigSmart’s apps.
• Utilize Adobe Creative Suite to create visually compelling, engaging, and on-brand imagery for use in digital marketing campaigns and across GigSmart’s social media channels.
• Collaborate with your peers to develop effective designs for all demand generation and content assets including company communications, website content, blogs, landing pages, email templates, digital ads, product imagery, videos, sales collateral, user guides, social media posts, and more.
• Update and maintain GigSmart’s brand identity guidelines, building effective visual templates to showcase GigSmart.
• Work cross-departmentally on design requests to take creative projects from concept to final product.
• Execute against product marketing launch plan deliverables to create visual content to educate users, promote new features, and encourage greater adoption of GigSmart’s staffing apps
You must have:
• A background in Visual Communication Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or arts equivalent.
• 3+ years experience working as a design professional, preferably in B2B tech.
• An exceptional portfolio featuring examples of a variety of design projects (advertisements, banners, email imagery, product imagery, etc.)
• 3+ years experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Wordpress or other CMS experience.
• A demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve extraordinary results.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• A sense of urgency, are highly-motivated, and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience working on illustrations and animations.
• Experience with video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Familiarity with the basic (or advanced) HTML for the purpose of editing Wordpress web pages or coding email templates.
• A familiarity with Marketing Automation systems, like HubSpot.
• Copy editing skills and the ability to professionally proof-read.
Expectations of a GigSmart Employee:
• Be positive
• Work hard
• Have passion
• Continue to learn
• Exceed expectations